[Koha] Conver Koha 2.2.5 database to 3.2.2

jre18 jre18 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 12:33:31 NZDT 2016

Alright.  So the beginning of success.

1) successfully exported/imported all of the patrons.

2) the librarian just finished exporting, updating, cleaning the first of several MARC databases.  Imported it and was successfully able to query items from it!

The rest of the databases are probably going to take several days to get through.  So I'll update when that is complete.

I've been reading that I should also export/import the accountlines and issues tables.  Are there any others I should consider doing?  Will do those once the MARC databases are all imported.

Thanks all for your help so far!  I'll post a follow up when I'm done of how we made out and include the procedure we followed in case anyone else stumbles across this post in a similar predicament to us.

(Apparently the librarian had built a new koha sever but had been manually trying to rebuild the databases.  She's been at it for a couple years apparently so she is very happy now)