[Koha] MarcEdit Error Message

Shell, Lezlie Lezlie.Shell at contractor.cengage.com
Tue Feb 16 10:57:07 NZDT 2016

I was doing the last step of preparing my records for importing (re-re-re-importing) my records into our new Koha db.  I was using Swap Fields to copy the 050ab to the 942$h and got this error message:

Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Since I have no idea what that means, I thought maybe my file of 118k records was too big, so I split it into 5 files and did a happy dance when the first group of 25k records did the swap with no problem.

But, the second file, did not work, so I split that and one of those worked.  For the one that didn't I used Swap Fields and copied 260ab to 942h and it worked.  So, there must be a problem with one or more of the 050 fields?

Can someone please give me some idea of what I should be looking for in my 050 tag?

I was so close.

Thanks,
Lezlie