[Koha] FW: Biblioitems table

Joy Nelson joy at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Feb 12 04:45:33 NZDT 2016

Lezlie-
You could try exporting the marc records from Koha and then moving the 050
data to the 942 callnumber field (h and m?) using your favorite marc
editor.  Then reimport the records matching and overlaying on the
biblionumber 999c.  The cn_sort in items is autogenerated by the value in
itemcallnumber.  I would expect the same behavior in biblioitems.  But,
again, it is not something I have direct knowledge of.

Or, yes, you can create item records that contain the classification source
and callnumber.  Koha will generate the cn_sort for you.

Good luck!
joy