[Koha] KohaCon16 - Registrations & Call for proposals Open

BOUIS Sonia sonia.bouis at univ-lyon3.fr
Wed Feb 3 06:39:07 NZDT 2016

Hi,
We have a user association in France, called KohaLa, and we try to communicate about Koha through our website and a list, to organize events to promote it and to help users to meet and to discuss. We have organized training for association members.
I would be interested in feedback from other users union to know what they are organizing.
Would anybody be interested in this subject apart me?
Would anybody willing to propose a common proposal about this subject? I think that it would be more interesting to have different feedbacks?

And, on a different subject, several libraries in France are really interested in the progress of ElasticSearch in Koha. I imagine that someone will propose a proposal about it ?

Best regards,

Sonia BOUIS

Message: 1