[Koha] Patron not shown

Katrin katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Thu Dec 29 12:29:20 NZDT 2016

Are you able to open a patron record by entering a valid cardnumber? Did
you clear your browser cache after the update?

Sometimes something in the patron data can break the JSON that is used
within the patron search. In this case an error will be visible in the
developer tools of Firefox. In order to fix this, you have to find the
record or the records that break search then.

Hope this helps,

Katrin