[Koha] Up-to-dateness of Koha database analysis by SchemaSpy

Ahmad Nasser ahmad.nasser19 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 02:06:00 NZDT 2016

hi my friends i have success to upgrade from koha 3.18 to koha 3.22.5 stable
version so every things is ok but the problem in patrons (borrowers) when i
finishing upgrade and login using user name and passwords it give me invalid
user so i login with koha admin and when searching in patrons modules it not
give me any thing and i check phpmyadmin to see borrowers table i found all
borrowers data complete, so how solving patron

i install using koha package

Koha Version- 3.22.5 (Stable)
Operating System- Ubuntu 12.04.5- 64 bit.