[Koha] Up-to-dateness of Koha database analysis by SchemaSpy

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Wed Dec 28 07:08:05 NZDT 2016

Hi Chris

> Here we go, all up to date and linked from
>
> http://schema.koha-community.org/

I don't see no links there... it is not clear to me the tables of what
version this page shows because I can't see the version number anwhere
(though I guess it's the master resp. current development version).

> I'll run the schema for 16.11 tonight.
>
> But master, 16.05 and 3.22 are all up to date there

I see everything is there now, even back to Koha 3.18!

* http://schema.koha-community.org/3_18/
* http://schema.koha-community.org/3_20/
* http://schema.koha-community.org/3_22/
* http://schema.koha-community.org/16_05/
* http://schema.koha-community.org/16_11/
* http://schema.koha-community.org/master (I guess this is the current
development version)

> We can add a patch to koha so that each version links directly to the
> right schema, but for now I think the landing page will do.

Yes, this is a good idea! Or link it directly from
https://koha-community.org/documentation/

Many thanks & best wishes: Michael