[Koha] Repeat this Tag not working

anjoze joseanjos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 06:03:09 NZDT 2016

This is for sure a bug.
I've setup a completely new VM:
Debian GNU/Linux 8.6 (jessie)
MariaDB  Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.5.53
Apache/2.4.10 (Debian)

Installed the defaults in fr-FR

Choose Cataloging -> New Record -> Default Framework
Filed the mandatory fields.
If I try to duplicate 701 it will jump to the top of the page
If I try to duplicate 711 I have no problem.

Conclusion is: If I try to duplicate any field that contains a Drop Menu
(with authorized values) it will jump to the top of page. If there is no
Drop Menu it will clone ok.
If I choose a value from the Authorized Values, than In can duplicate it.
But, when I save it, that fields are not saved.
Can anyone confirm this please.
Thanks.

-----
Koha version: 	16.05.05