[Koha] Migration erros from 16.05 to 16.11

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 00:20:54 NZDT 2016

Dear Koha Community,

thank you for your reply.

Regarding upgrade Koha from 16.05 to 16.11,
Since, I work as Librarian, I have limited knowledge of MariaDB and other
OS upgrade.
and we have 1000 + records and 1000+ active users, and do not want to take
any kind of risk.
can we get specific documentation and any help for upgrade of koha.
I can only perform, the system upgrade from 12.04 to 14.04 or 16.0, but not
sure, this will surely upgrade Koha.
because, with Koha 16.05 installed by packages method which uses MySql.
Now how to switch over to MariaDB from Mysql with the existing server.

with thanks
Satish MV
Librarian, Govt. Engineering College, Hassan.
Karnataka.