[Koha] Migration erros from 16.05 to 16.11

SATISH lis4satish at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 04:36:26 NZDT 2016

Hello,

I am unable to upgrade from 16.05.01.000 to latest stable release 16.11.

Ubuntu and Mysql Details:

 # mysql -u root -p -e 'SHOW VARIABLES LIKE "%version%";'
+-------------------------+-------------------------+
| Variable_name           | Value                   |
+-------------------------+-------------------------+
| innodb_version          | 5.5.53                  |
| protocol_version        | 10                        |
| slave_type_conversions  |                         |
| version                 | 5.5.53-0ubuntu0.12.04.1 |
| version_comment         | (Ubuntu)                |
| version_compile_machine | i686                    |
| version_compile_os      | debian-linux-gnu        |
+-------------------------+-------------------------

with following errors:

apt-get update and upgrade  are done.
root at shankara-Inspiron-N5010:/#

apt-get dist-upgrade

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 koha-common : Depends: libarchive-extract-perl but it is not installable
               Depends: libgd-perl but it is not installable
               Depends: libpath-tiny-perl but it is not installable
               Depends: libsereal-decoder-perl but it is not installable
               Depends: libsereal-encoder-perl but it is not installable
root at shankara-Inspiron-N5010:/# apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
  koha-common
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.

Can you please help me to upgrade  koha test system from 16.5 to 16. 11?