[Koha] Number of Koha Libraries in the Word

BOUIS Sonia sonia.bouis at univ-lyon3.fr
Wed Dec 14 06:52:15 NZDT 2016

Hi,
I maybe missed the action, but I pretty agree with Nate. I'm for the improvement of Hea, and I hope that we can have better results with it in few time.
For the moment, I think we need to have user friendly interface for people who doesn't really know koha. Especially if we want to do some marketing on Koha.
Old Koha version libraries are on the Marshall Breeding list but they will not be in hea while they don't update their versions and I'm not sure they will do it really soon.
In France, KohaLa association have begun a google map to show french speaking users of Koha. We could surely use Marshal Breeding's map.
As a librarian, I can see colleagues that can find reassuring to see on the map that there's a lot of libraries using Koha and some of them at few kilometers.

So, I'm totally to improve hea, but I think we should use the Marshall Breeding list meanwhile.

Cheers,
Sonia

Message: 1