[Koha] Question about running PLACK

Martin House martin.house at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 06:12:43 NZDT 2016

Is there anything I should be aware of, before moving my production server
from zebra to plack? In other words, have any of you run in to issues that
may not be noted in the official instructions? My follow up question is, do
I need to remove zebra after plack install, or do I just leave it sitting
there?

I've looked at a few sites, and can't find concrete answers to these
questions. Thanks in advance!

PS. I'm sick of having to run zebra-reindex every day, manually, so I
figure it's time to investigate plack.

Thanks!

Martin

Martin House
martin.house at gmail.com
www.martindhouse.com
"An unexamined life is not worth living."