[Koha] Koha training and certification

Pedro Amorim pjamorim91 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 00:41:54 NZDT 2016

Hello all,

I am looking for information regarding Koha training and certification, if
there's any.
Any information regarding institutions or organizations providing these
services is welcome.

The training and certification I'm looking for is both at a technical level
(Perl programming, Koha command line utilities, Zebra indexing and
configuration, database schema, etc) as well as at a user level (How to
perform an advanced search, how to catalog, using the circulation module,
using the acquisitions module, system preferences and so on and so forth).

As always thanks a bunch,

Pedro Amorim