[Koha] Number of Koha Libraries in the Word

Katrin katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Dec 13 06:18:33 NZDT 2016

+1

While Marshall's directory is a valuable source with lots of interesting
information, there are also known limits to it that have been discussed
before.

I think it has merit that we as a community have a way for libraries to
enlist themselves as users. So far we got Hea and a lot of cool entries
on the wiki. I think for marketing purposes the wiki is a bit nicer, as
it has the full names of the libraries and links to their catalogs. Why
not link this page and maybe clean it up a bit? We could also offer to
help libraries to add their entries there without having to register.

Katrin