[Koha] Number of Koha Libraries in the Word

Sebastian Hierl s.hierl at aarome.org
Tue Dec 13 00:12:42 NZDT 2016

Dear all,

Thank you for your contributions and ideas.  I think that we should
link/embed Marshall Breeding's map
https://librarytechnology.org/libraries/map.pl?ILS=Koha at
koha-community.org.  The main point is to provide newcomers interested in
Koha with reassurance that Koha is stable, mature, and implemented
throughout the world in libraries of all types.  Marshall Breeding's site
provides descriptions of the libraries (size, circulation) and links to
their opacs.  We do not need to reinvent the wheel, just a map that
provides someone interested in Koha with the information they are seeking.

-Sebastian

--
Sebastian Hierl, Ph.D.
Drue Heinz Librarian, Arthur & Janet C. Ross Library

T: +39 06 5846 417
F: +39 06 5810 788