[Koha] MySQL database server, dedicated vs virtual

Tajoli Zeno z.tajoli at cineca.it
Tue Dec 6 07:19:38 NZDT 2016

Hi to all,

Il 05/12/2016 18:18, Jonathan Druart ha scritto:
> On a side note, we lack testers. Patches are in the queue to support new
> versions of MySQL (out of the box, because you can still use MariaDB or
> tweak the MySQL config to make it works).

in fact if you want try Koha on Ubuntu 16 LTS the tweak on MySQL config
(/etc/mysql.ini) is:

[mysqld]
sql_mode=IGNORE_SPACE,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

Source:
http://askubuntu.com/questions/811831/whats-the-correct-way-to-revert-mysql-5-7-strict-mode-back-to-how-it-was-in-5-6

This is the same mode in mysql 5.6.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Zeno Tajoli
/SVILUPPO PRODOTTI CINECA/ - Automazione Biblioteche