[Koha] What is the point of the Undo Import into catalogue feature?

Joy Nelson joy at bywatersolutions.com
Sat Dec 3 03:53:12 NZDT 2016

Ray-
The undo import feature has saved me more than once as I realize
immediately after import that I have incorrectly modified the batch of
records.  Immediately reverting the batch is useful.

The other main use for the undo import feature is in ebooks as Fred King
talks about in the other thread.

Thanks
joy