[Koha] Migration erros from 16.05 to 16.11

anjoze joseanjos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 00:13:27 NZDT 2016

Just to leave some feedback.

*Migration from*
Koha 16.05
OS: Ubuntu 16.04 64bits
Mysql 5.7 with:
sql_mode=IGNORE_SPACE,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

*To:*
Koha 16.11
OS Ubuntu 16.04 64bits
MariaDB

First I've tried to upgrade on the same machine and had tons of problems
maybe because Mysql 5.7
Then on a new VM machine with MariaDB I've imported the sql backup and had
this erros:

DBD::mysql::db do failed: Table 'koha_koha.items_search_fields' doesn't
exist [for Statement "
    ALTER TABLE items_search_fields
    DROP FOREIGN KEY items_search_fields_authorised_values_category;
    "] at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/installer/data/mysql/updatedatabase.pl line
13152.
DBD::mysql::db do failed: Table 'koha_koha.items_search_fields' doesn't
exist [for Statement "
    ALTER TABLE items_search_fields
    ADD CONSTRAINT `items_search_fields_authorised_values_category` FOREIGN
KEY (`authorised_values_category`) REFERENCES `authorised_value_categories`
(`category_name`) ON DELETE SET NULL ON UPDATE CASCADE;
    "] at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/installer/data/mysql/updatedatabase.pl line
13157.

Until now everything look ok...

-----
Koha version: 	16.05.05