[Koha] News feature in Koha

Phil Pope glenora08 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 07:36:03 NZST 2016

David,

Have a look at the Koha Plugins available on the net.  I cannot remember
which one, but I did find a plug in some months back that does allow you
to move the news feed to a new location.  As Eric said, it uses jQuery.

I did not get around to installing it myself, but a google seach for
koha plugins will find it for you.

Regards,
Phil