[Koha] Missing release notes for Koha 3.22 revisions

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Fri Aug 26 01:10:38 NZST 2016

Hi

I use to keep track of the release notes for the Koha revisions. These
are the links I collected so far for Koha 3.22:

* https://koha-community.org/koha-3-22-released/
* https://koha-community.org/koha-3-22-1-released/
* https://koha-community.org/koha-3-22-2-released/
* https://koha-community.org/koha-3-22-3-security-release/
* https://koha-community.org/koha-3-22-4-release/
* https://koha-community.org/koha-3-22-5-security-release/
* https://koha-community.org/koha-3-22-6-security-release/
* https://koha-community.org/koha-3-22-7-security-release/
* https://koha-community.org/koha-3-22-8-security-release/
* https://koha-community.org/koha-release-3-22-9/
* https://koha-community.org/koha-3-22-10-security-release/

Only the first and the last of these URLs are still working - all others
have mysteriously diasppeared - instead I am redirected to
https://koha-community.org/

Where can I find the missing release notes?

Best wishes: Michael