[Koha] Koha World Tour : Sydney, Australia.

Irma Birchall irma at calyx.net.au
Tue Aug 23 14:17:31 NZST 2016

Jo Ransom wrote:

"Hi all, Just a quick note to let you know that the itinerary for my Koha
World Tour
<http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/665664/Round-the-World-Koha-Tour/>
is complete and details are being added as they come to hand for events I
will be attending as I travel around the globe. I hope to meet as many of
you as possible so if you are able to attend an event somewhere please come
and say hi. I will also be tweeting as @jransom using #kohaworldtour."

Joann Ransom is one of the librarians who worked with Chris Cormack to
develop the original Koha library management system back in 1999. Joann, ex
CEO of Horowhenua Library Trust, is travelling around the world aiming to
meet as many Koha community members as possible. Joann has three main
topics that she is happy to speak on: 1) Origins of Koha, 2) The Koha
Community and what that means and 3) Te Takere
<http://www.horowhenua.govt.nz/Places-Events/Community-Centres-Libraries>:
transforming a modest public library service into a 21st century community
centre.

Hi Koha community,

We can let you know that Joann is now on her way.  Following a small but
enthusiastic gathering at the Koha-OZ meetup in Sydney last night, we
delivered Joann to the airport this morning.  Her next stop is Malaysia.

Dear Malaysian Koha Community
<http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/665664/Round-the-World-Koha-Tour/>,
Joann is looking forward to coming to you next.

Thanks Jo for your visit and presentation about Koha in Sydney.

Cheers,
Irma

CALYX