[Koha] PROBLEM WITH KOHA ACQUISITION MODULE (VERSION 16.05 )

Hirak Hazarika hirakhazarika2014 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 21:52:43 NZST 2016

Dear
Sir/ Madam

With due respect, it is hereby informed you that I have given a order to
one vendor when I try to receive the order. After that I click the receive
shipment option and try to receive the order but when I try to receive the
order whatever book I have given in order nothing showing in receive
shipment file. So that I can not receive the book and it is also not
showing vendor account details. What I have to do for show book receive
option and vendor account details. It is should be showing books details
after putting invoice number in receive shipment file with receive option.
So that kindly see the problem as mention.( Koha version 16.05.02)