[Koha] New 3XXs for books macro added to wiki

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Fri Aug 12 03:29:14 NZST 2016

Hey, all--

I finally have some non-photographic original cataloging, so created &
added a "New 3XX fields for book bib record" macro to our Advanced Editor
Macros page on the Koha wiki:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Advanced_editor_macros

(I still have no idea why the side bar is so low on the page, though...>_<)

Cheerio!
h2
Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov
http://www.nps.gov/safr/learn/historyculture/museum-collections.htm

"The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail."--Gustaf Lindborg