[Koha] biblio.biblionumber and biblioitems.biblioitemnumber fields

tommaso spazzali spazzali at magritte.it
Thu Aug 11 04:10:16 NZST 2016

Hello everybody,

I have another question.

I made a brand new and clean package installation on Ubuntu 14.04.5 Server

And now I have an empty Koha 16.05.02.000 UNIMARC

In order to use Italian translation I had to patch:

installer/data/mysql/it-IT/marcflavour/unimarc/necessari/unimarc_framework.sql

as Bernardo Krieger suggested some days ago in this list.

Now,

when I run the MARC Bibliographic framework test, I get the following error:

The biblio.biblionumber and biblioitems.biblioitemnumber fields be
mapped to a MARC subfield.

Checking "Links between Koha and MARC" I see that:

biblio.biblionumber maps  001 @ and
biblioitems.biblioitemnumber maps 090 a

sorry for bothering again but I mean to port to Koha more than 5.000
bibliographic records and copies from another database and I want to be
sure not to have misconfiguration since the beginning.

Thanks a lot for any help

tommaso