[Koha] Please assist: "ALL items fields MUST be mapped to the same tag" issue

Mr Patrick Beddy pbeddy at treverton.co.za
Mon Apr 25 20:53:57 NZST 2016

Good day. I have been struggling to resolve a "MARC bibliographic framework test" issue,
and hope that someone in this forum can assist me.

I used the default MAR framework structure, and in preparation for importing stock from our
old library system, I created some new sub-fields under Koha tag 995. All existing and new
sub-fields had constraints linked to Tab 10.

Under "Koha to MARC mapping" and the "items" section, all fields used link to subfields of
tag 995.

However, When I run "MARC bibliographic framework test", the only error I get is "item fields:
ALL items fields MUST be mapped to the same tag, and they must all be in the 10 (items)
tab"

Can anyone give some help on how to clear this problem.

My setup:
Koha version:	3.22.02.000
OS version ('uname -a'): 	Linux debian 3.2.0-4-686-pae #1 SMP Debian 3.2.57-3 i686
GNU/Linux
Perl version: 	5.014002
MySQL version: 	mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.5.44, for debian-linux-gnu (i686) using
readline 6.2

Many thanks

Please report any abuse sent from any Treverton user to
       abuse at treverton.co.za