[Koha] Report question

Paul A paul.a at navalmarinearchive.com
Sat Apr 23 02:55:08 NZST 2016

At 09:09 AM 4/22/2016 -0500, Coehoorn, Joel wrote:
>This is one of those things that would be EASY in Sql Server, Oracle, or
>Postgresql, which all have a split() function that can produce a set
>suitable for use with an IN() clause.

Given that the query below works perfectly on CLI (using real values 1, 2,
3 rather than the << input, input2, input3 >> construct), maybe we should
look at the code that prepares the MySQL query, rather than just saying
that MySQL doesn't remove the single quotes.

I haven't had time to chase down whether it's Koha or a standard library
that adds the quote marks, but wherever it is, it should be fairly trivial
to remove them.

Best -- Paul