[Koha] Report question

Jorge de Cardenas jdeca at smfpl.org
Fri Apr 22 08:46:51 NZST 2016

If you are comfortable with Perl, what I do quite often is create in the
folder koha\intranet\cgi-bin\test the MyReport.pl that points a template
MyReport.tt in koha\htdocs\intranet-tmpl\prog\en\modules\test.

This way you can create an input form however you like. MyReport.pl would
execute the SQL query and display the results in a table in MyReport.tt.
What I do now is usually modify one of my reports when I need a new one.
The first time I used one of the existing scripts and slowly modified it
until I felt comfortable with the process.

Hope this helps.
Jorge

>Hi All - I want to set up a SQL report that can take a variable number of
the same value. My SQL looks like:

>select
>biblionumber,
>concat (branchname, ', ', lib) as location,
>itemcallnumber,
>if(onloan is null,'Available',onloan) onloan
>from items,authorised_values,branches
>where biblionumber in (<<BIBIDS>>)
>and authorised_values.category = 'LOC'
>and items.location = authorised_values.authorised_value
>and items.homebranch = branches.branchcode
>
>I want the <<BIBIDS>> value to be able to receive several values when I
run the report from the staff client, but I cannot get it to work. Any
advice/tips much welcome!

--

Jorge de Cardenas | Head Systems Administrator
3512 Darrow Road, Stow, OH 44224

institution.