[Koha] Problem when restore backup

ahmnas ahmad.nasser19 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 19:44:39 NZST 2016

Hi my friends i need help, that's when i restore my koha database backup to
the new version koha 3.22 i used before koha version 3.18 or 3.20 for
example it give me this error

(ERROR 1005 (HY000) at line 303: Can't create table 'koha_library.aqbasket)

how solve it, i install koha using koha package
mysqluser: root
mysqlpasswd: mysqlroot
databasename: koha_library

i restore using this command : mysql -uroot -pmysqlroot
koha_library<koha.sql
and nothing to restore and give me this massage error

(ERROR 1005 (HY000) at line 303: Can't create table 'koha_library.aqbasket)

Ahmad Nasser
koha system administrator
future university in Egypt
www.fue.edu.eg