[Koha] Koha Export ISBN

Eric Bégin eric.begin at inLibro.com
Tue Apr 19 09:16:19 NZST 2016

Daniel,

Tomas's suggestion is good, but I would like to propose to switch its
SELECT for using ExtractValue(marcxml,
'//datafield[@tag="020"]/subfield[@code="a"]')

The reason is that the isbn column in the database contains concatenated
ISBNs and the field length is limited, so the list of ISBNs could be
truncated.

The SELECT assume that you are using MARC21.

In addition, you could also get invalid ISBN using the subfield z

The final query would be :

SELECT ExtractValue(marcxml,
'//datafield[@tag="020"]/subfield[@code="a"]') as ISBN FROM biblioitems
where ISBN <>""

Note that some lines may content more than 1 ISBN.

Cheers,

Eric Bégin
Solutions inLibro inc.
7240, Waverly St.