[Koha] New to Koha, but very interested

Mengu Yazicioglu mengu at devinim.com.tr
Fri Apr 15 18:11:29 NZST 2016

Hi Joe,

Here are my answers

1. Yes, you may, we use 1126 branches for one instutition, 6 for
another, etc. Koha supports branches.

2. Yes you can, we use 3 database servers, 8-10 web servers for big
installation.

3. Yes, you can. You need the look at some coonfiguration files. But I
suggest you use a specific server for your Koha insallation
and use the default values for future support.

Best regards
Mengu