[Koha] Big Koha Migration of Turkey

Mengu Yazicioglu mengu at devinim.com.tr
Tue Apr 12 00:56:03 NZST 2016

Hi Martin,

We use many virtual servers for that project.
By this day,
There are 3 clusterted MariaDB servers,
Many web servers, OPAC and Intranet servers are clustered and distinguished,
1 zebra server,
1 specific server for user id cards, lists, etc.
1 server for SIP2.
All of them have Intel CPUs, we used a big memory araoun 100GB per each
for databases since we use database very often
in our solutions.

Since they are all virtual servers, increasing or decreasing disk, cpu
and rams are quite easy.

Those are for our big installation of course, in our other customers,
only one server can serve all the requirements.

I hope this information will be satisfactory, if not please do not
hesitate to contact to me.

Thanks
Mengü