[Koha] Need assistance setting up SRU target

Andy Boze boze.1 at nd.edu
Sat Apr 9 04:13:41 NZST 2016

On 4/7/2016 6:42 PM, Mirko Tietgen wrote:
> Andy Boze schrieb am 07.04.2016
>> Mirko,
>>
>> Thanks very much for your assistance. I can successfully search
>> SwissBib, and I now have a much better understanding of how Koha
>> works with SRU.
>
> That's fantastic! Would you mind sharing your full config so others
> can reuse it?

Gladly.

BTW, one thing I've noticed is that any search on a numeric term always
times out. For example, if I search on the ISBN 3451169940 (with or
without dashes) in either the ISBN field or the Any field, it always
times out. If I put a letter in front of the number, I get a response
rather quickly, but of course without any results. When I submit the
query as a URL in my web browser, I get a response.

<http://sru.swissbib.ch/sru/search/defaultdb?query=+dc.anywhere%3D3451169940&operation=searchRetrieve&recordSchema=info%3Asrw%2Fschema%2F1%2Fmarcxml-v1.1&maximumRecords=10>

I'll experiment some more and send another e-mail to the list.

SwissBib
Hostname: sru.swissbib.ch
Port: 80
Database: sru/search/defaultdb
Syntax: UNIMARC
Encoding: utf8
Additional SRU options:
sru=get,sru_version=1.1,schema=info:srw/schema/1/marcxml-v1.1

SRU Search fields mapping:
Title - dc.title
ISBN - dc.identifier
Control no - dc:id