[Koha] OAI-PMH in 3.22

Pedro Amorim pjamorim91 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 02:37:30 NZST 2016

Hello Tajoli and thank you for your reply,

However, I'm not convinced.
Here are my arguments:

1) This is another demo site running 3.20:

https://opac-kohademo.esilibrary.com/cgi-bin/koha/oai.pl?verb=ListRecords&metadataPrefix=oai_dc

It shows oai:dc as expected. I doubt that both this 3.20 and the 3.16
provided before have the same customization.

2) The Koha installation I'm using has the same exact customizations
(templates and config files) in 3.22 it had in 3.20 and this behaviour only
became apparent in 3.22.

3) If we analyse the code from UNIMARCslim2OAIDC.xsl
<https://github.com/Koha-Community/Koha/blob/da21ad065939d0789bb90d8fd6d088b781688aa3/koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/xslt/UNIMARCslim2OAIDC.xsl>
we can see at the beginning of the file:

    <xsl:if test="marc:collection">
      <oai_dc:dcCollection xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/oai_dc/
http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/oai_dc.xsd">
        <xsl:for-each select="marc:collection">
          <xsl:for-each select="marc:record">
            <oai_dc:dc>
              <xsl:apply-templates select="."/>
            </oai_dc:dc>
          </xsl:for-each>
        </xsl:for-each>
      </oai_dc:dcCollection>
    </xsl:if>
    <xsl:if test="marc:record">
      <oai_dc:dc
      xmlns:oai_dc="http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/oai_dc/"
      xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/oai_dc/
http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/oai_dc.xsd">
        <xsl:apply-templates/>
      </oai_dc:dc>
    </xsl:if>

Leads to me believe the file is the same but is now using the
'marc:collection' condition instead of the 'marc:record' condition.