[Koha] SQL - Request for change in shelving location

Suzon Das suzonduislm52 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 19:28:35 NZDT 2016

Here is the code to Set what you requested :

UPDATE items SET notforloan =1,
location = 'REF' WHERE barcode BETWEEN 1 AND 100

**FYI, this can not be run from Koha Intranet Interface's SQL. Use
Command line from Terminal (Alt + Ctrl + T) then login to
Mysql->koha_library database. Consider before affecting the original.