[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha Community Newsletter: September 2015

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Wed Sep 30 13:11:03 NZDT 2015

Hi Chad,
Congratulations on another informative newsletter.  However the item
attributed to me was in fact contributed by Mirko Tietgen.   Thanks go
to him!
Cheers,
Bob Birchall
Calyx

On 30/09/15 08:23, kohanews wrote:
> Fellow Koha users:
>
> The Koha Community Newsletter for September 2015 is here:
> http://koha-community.org/koha-community-newsletter-september-2015/
>
> Many thanks to the folks who submitted articles and news to this
> month's newsletter.
>
> Please feel free to email me with any corrections or suggestions.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Chad Roseburg
> Editor, Koha Community Newsletter

Bob Birchall
Director
Calyx Group Pty Limited

Mob: 0414 796 988
Email: bob at calyx.net.au
Web: www.calyx.net.au

This email and any attachments are proprietary and confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please let us know immediately by reply email and delete it from your system.
You may not use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message nor disclose its contents to anyone.

Calyx Group Pty Limited – P.O. Box 6041 North Sydney NSW 2059 – ABN 25 083 195 804
Participating in the Koha Open ILS project:
http://koha-community.org