[Koha] Disable displaying items from other locations (independent branches)

le-grex post at grex.is-lost.org
Sat Sep 26 03:01:33 NZST 2015

Am 21.09.2015 um 14:46 schrieb Mirko Tietgen:
> Hi Gregor,

Hi Mirko,

> Am 21.09.2015 um 14:33 schrieb le-grex:
>
> I'd assume the server that is able to run 20 small libraries in one
> instance will also run 20 seperate instances for these libraries. And it
> allows individual settings, too. You could set up a master instance with
> the basic settings and populate the other instances from that to avoid
> manually setting up 20 instances.

That's right for sure. But still, since the "amount" of books is
"manageable", i prefer it the other way.

Anyway, it seems that the bibliographic search is no longer a problem.

But now i stumbled in another issue: Although independent branches is
still activated (and was never changed since first activation), the
members/staff are logged in to their own library, they now CAN change
bibliographic data and change/add etc. items of the other libraries.

I'm not sure if there is a hiccup in the database, because the VPS
needed to get some hard-resets, because of freezes or i activated a
switch, which i'am not able to recover.

Anybody heard of this or has an idea?

> HTH,

TXL!