[Koha] Purchase suggestions with existing bibliographic record

Iming Chan imingchan at yahoo.com.au
Mon Sep 21 13:55:47 NZST 2015

Dear all,

Just looking to start use the Acquisitions > Purchase Suggestions feature in
3.20 and I need some help ...

We have some catalogue records without item(s) that may have been deleted
earlier.  The current purchase suggestion form caters for titles that the
library has never held previously.  If we use the form, how do we link the
entry to an existing bibliographic record?  How do you manage titles that
already exist in your catalogue??

Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Iming Chan (Mr.)