[Koha] Hiding search results for a different library

BOUIS Sonia sonia.bouis at univ-lyon3.fr
Fri Sep 18 19:53:41 NZST 2015

Hello,
We don't use it but I know there's a syspref called SearchMyLibraryFirst where you can choose to limit patrons' searches to the library they are registered at. But your patrons should be logged to the opac to have this limit.

Regards,
Sonia

We have two libraries, and we'd like to kinda keep them separate.  Is there a way to hide search results from every other library other than the one you are currently using?

I know you can do this with the advanced search, but is there a way to do it with the quick "Search the catalog" search?

Thanks.

--
Tim