[Koha] koha authorities update linking authorities in subfield 0

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 02:34:12 NZST 2015

Thanks for this Katrin! Yeah, I see this is working Katrin. However the case
is if the Authorities are imports and not directly done in Koha, there is no
linking between these authorities. So, in this case Borneo won't be link to
Southeast Asia and vice versa unless there is subfield 9 which is the
Control No. or 001 of the related term. I think this subfield 9 are not
automatically populated unless there is a cron job that should be run which
I might have missed. Although I was able to do this outside of Koha through
XSLT, I'm also particularly curious if there is such in Koha. Thank and
cheers!