[Koha] Koha error 2.2.8

Liz Rea liz at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Sep 14 09:53:12 NZST 2015

Hi,

This version is very old, and not supported for various reasons (it's
very old, you're running it on Windows, it's very very old).

The Windows install may seem "easy" but I promise you'll have better
results, better support, and better success if you run this on Debian or
Ubuntu. Plus, we'll be able to help you. :)

Cheers,
Liz