[Koha] Can I limit the opac to see only the main library?

Heather Braum (NEKLS) hbraum at nekls.org
Sat Sep 12 03:06:01 NZST 2015

Tim, you can use the  OpacHiddenItems sys pref to hide items that match a
specific setting you set up.

I've used it to hide items from entire branches during the summer, while
schools are closed, to hide items with specific item types or collection
codes, or to hide items matching other fields.

Examples:

ccode: [ILL]
homebranch: [PHWAC]

The wiki has more info on this sys pref:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/OpacHiddenItems

That way you can hide by itype, homebranch, or however else you want to
hide these specific items from your OPAC. If you ever decide you want these
items to be seen again, you just remove the setting line in the sys pref.

Hope that helps!

-Heather