[Koha] What anyone can do for Global Bug Squashing Day

BWS Johnson abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 02:05:22 NZST 2015

Salvete!

    So, it would be really cool to just do what Magnus and Kyle said and go look at patches. Kittens! Hooray for the unsung QA heroes.

    But, mebbe, just mebbe, you'd like an alternative. "Self" you might be thinking "I want to help, but I'd rather stick a rusty spoon in my eye than learn how to use git or a sandbox."

    Never fear. I assure you anyone can edit the wiki. :D If you're having trouble getting a login, email meh. My suggestion would be to go here:

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_Users_Worldwide

    find your region. Look and see if your library is listed. Add it if it is not, and please update it if it needs it.

    There are plenty of other wiki chores to go round.

    Also, join errybody on IRC today. The gang's all here.

Cheers,
Brooke