[Koha] Translate vs Manual sites

Pablo Bianchi pablo.bianchi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 00:24:16 NZST 2015

Trying luck on this list: ​On "Stable link to latest version of
manual" koha-docs
list nice people like Nicole, Bernardo and Larry Baerveldt help me and
create "current" symlink on manual site. But considering that
​
- current/master version of manual are hosted on translate.k-c
- those versions are far nicer than manual.k-c ones
- when you type *manual koha somthingelse* on Google always retrieve
manual.k-c, and always very old versions,
So I:
- wonder why manual.k-c exists
- suggest to put a robots.txt on both sites to keep robots out of older
versions, or at least encourage the use of *master/current* versions.

Regards!
Pabl
​o

PS: BTW, I wonder if serivces like readthedocs.org gitbook.com could make
all those tasks easyer.