[Koha] E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

Liz Rea liz at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Sep 2 09:33:49 NZST 2015

Hi Irène,

There will be more to this error message above that in the output, I
don't think we can help diagnose this without a bit more information,
and more of the error message.

You may be able to see the errors in your /var/log/apt/term.log file
from the last upgrade attempt (or not, it just depends).

Cheers,
Liz