[Koha] Koha Offline Circulation 1.3 Released!

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 01:27:09 NZDT 2015

Hello All,

I've updated the original desktop Koha Offline Circulation app for the
first time in 5 years!

Coeur d'Alene Public Library has sponsored the addition of a new feature.
The "Database" menu has now been renamed "Settings" and has a new option to
pre-set a default directory to save your .koc files in. When you set this
directory, by default the program will now save your files in that
directory with timestamp as the file name!

You can download the installer here:
https://github.com/bywatersolutions/koha-offline-circulation/releases

If you are upgrading from a previous version, you will want to uninstall
the old version first, as I had to create a new installer from scratch.
You'll also need to reselect your borrowers.db file if you had previously
selected one.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
ByWater Solutions ( http://bywatersolutions.com )