[Koha] On how to create a report

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 22:40:14 NZDT 2015

Hi,
You may visit this wiki page :
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library

and you can see all reports related to what you want  ,

we use the following 2 reports in our library :
they will give you the name of the cataloger as well but you must active
action log in your syspref  first :

Statistic for daily catalogers achievement in date range for bib records

   - *Developer:* Karam Qubsi
   - *Module:* Cataloging
   - *Purpose:* Statistic for daily catalogers achievement in date range
   for bib records (you can change the date range I make it for the whole 2014
   year in this example )
   - *Status:* Complete

SELECT DATE_FORMAT(I.timestamp, '%d-%c-%Y') AS Date,
B.userid AS Staff,
count(I.timestamp) AS CountFROM action_logs ILEFT JOIN borrowers BON
I.user=B.borrowernumberWHERE I.module='CATALOGUING' AND I.action='ADD'
AND date(I.timestamp) BETWEEN '2014-01-01' AND '2014-12-31'
 AND I.info='biblio'GROUP BY Date,B.useridORDER BY DATE(timestamp) DESC

change dates to the correct  range you want .

for items added you may try this report :
Statistic for daily catalogers achievement in date range for Item records

   - *Developer:* Karam Qubsi
   - *Module:* Cataloging
   - *Purpose:* Statistic for daily catalogers achievement in date range
   for item records (you can change the date range I make it for the whole
   2014 year in this example )
   - *Status:* Complete

SELECT DATE_FORMAT(I.timestamp, '%d-%c-%Y') AS Date,
B.userid AS Staff,
count(I.timestamp) AS CountFROM action_logs ILEFT JOIN borrowers BON
I.user=B.borrowernumberWHERE I.module='CATALOGUING' AND I.action='ADD'
AND date(I.timestamp) BETWEEN '2014-01-01' AND '2014-12-31'
 AND I.info='item'GROUP BY Date,B.useridORDER BY DATE(timestamp) DESC

*Best regards . *

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 5:15 PM, catarinafrc <catarina at fundacao-rc.org>
wrote:

> Thank you!!!!!