[Koha] On how to create a report

Chitralekha Chitale library.ltce at ltjss.net
Fri Oct 30 21:46:45 NZDT 2015

Hello

Paste the following program in reports.

SELECT CONCAT('<a
href=\"/cgi-bin/koha/catalogue/detail.pl?biblionumber=',items.biblionumber,'\">',biblio.title,'</a>')
AS Title, biblio.author AS Author,
items.barcode AS Barcode
FROM items
LEFT JOIN biblio ON (items.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber)
WHERE
DATE(items.dateaccessioned) BETWEEN <<Accessioned BETWEEN (yyyy-mm-dd)>>
AND <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)>>

I hope this will give the results you expect.

For more reports visit http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#Catalog.2FBibliographic_Reports

Mrs. Chitralekha Mahesh Chitale
Librarian, LTCE, Navi Mumbai.