[Koha] Fwd: Koha Offline Circulation Tool - Development

Balaji Ravichandran rbalajives at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:29:48 NZDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Balaji Ravichandran <rbalajives at gmail.com>
Date: 28 October 2015 at 02:12
Subject: Koha Offline Circulation Tool - Development
To: dev-addons at mozilla.org

Hi all,

I am interested in doing the development process for the Koha Offline
Circulation Tool - addon for firefox. I have noticed that this addon is not
working well in the latest versions of firefox and I am very much in the
need to fix it for the use by community.

Can somebody guide me on how to start with it? I have searched for the
repository for the addon but couldn't help after that.Where to go after
that? How to make changes and notify the developer with it?

Reference Links :-
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Offline_circulation_firefox_plugin
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/koct/
http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=contrib/global.git;a=summary