[Koha] Circulation register delayed

Nombre d0a10 at yahoo.es
Sun Oct 25 06:10:32 NZDT 2015

Hello.

We have a very little library in Spain (over 500 items, no more). Staff
persons are present only a day per week (thursday) but the library is
available full time. We have a paper sheets for circulation purpose:
people write the item, the name, the email and the date.

Now we are trying to migrate to Koha and we are thinking there is a
problem wiht this flow: lets say a person took an item on friday and
write all data in paper, next thursday we take the paper and register
all data, but the circulation date is the date we are registering not
last friday.

I was looking for a way to register a loan in other date than current
one without success.

I was looking for a tool to modify loan records, but the only was using SQL.

Regards and thanks in advanced