[Koha] Manager override please at check stand six

Katrin Fischer Katrin.Fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Oct 19 08:59:00 NZDT 2015

Hi Christopher,

no, this is currently not possible in Koha.

The reading history and other things in Koha are usually protected by
user permissions, which means that someone without permission can never
see the information and another person would have to log in with their
login to see the information.

Hope this helps,

Katrin